Read Ian Cohen’s review of the album.
Damon Albarn and Co. go further into borderless pop with the help of Beck, Elton John, and others
The band's latest has great songs inspired by unlikely subject matter like tweets and goldfish
Read Trey Alston’s review of the album.
- Watch: BLAZE BAYLEY Kicks Off 2024 European Tour In Lille, France
- Wolves of Glendale Bring Joy to Audiences, One ‘Idiotic’ Song at a Time
- BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION Announces ‘V’ Album, Shares ‘Stay Free’ Single
- Paul Weller announces autumn 2024 UK tour with Liam Bailey
- How Galantis and David Guetta Met Their Match With 5 Seconds of Summer on ‘Lighter’