Eminem has shared his support after Boldy James was left seriously injured after a car accident.
The Detroit rapper was involved in a two-car accident in his hometown last week, and is currently in a stable condition in hospital according to his publicist.
The “serious” accident took place on Monday, January 9, and left James with broken vertebrae in his neck among other injuries.
A statement from his representatives said: āAfter undergoing extensive surgery on his neck, Boldy has been removed from the intensive care unit and is now in stable condition.
āBoldy and his family would like to express their gratitude to the incredible doctors and nurses that are taking care of him, and also to the communitiesā emergency medical personnel and first responders.ā
Among those to send well-wishes to James include his fellow Detroit rapper Eminem, who tweeted: āSending out best wishes for a quick recovery for The Dās own @boldyjames!!!ā
Sending out best wishes for a quick recovery for The Dās own @boldyjames!!!
— Marshall Mathers (@Eminem) January 15, 2023
Westside Gunn also shared support for James, writing: āI was waiting until the official statement to be released please keep my brother in yāall prayers.
“Heās a strong soul and fighter heās still talking bout GXFR x 227 forever!!! Just hearing them words broke me down but GOD IS THE GREATEST and BO gonna be better than ever.”
I was waiting until the official statement to be released please keep my brother in yāall prayers
heās a strong soul and fighter heās still talking bout GXFR x 227 forever!!! Just hearing them words broke me down but GOD IS THE GREATEST and BO gonna be better than ever https://t.co/6wbQC3Mp1R
— WESTSIDEGUNN (@WESTSIDEGUNN) January 14, 2023
In other news, it was recently revealed by 50 CentĀ that Eminem turned down a significant sum to perform at the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
The tournament faced widespread criticism when it kicked off in November,Ā regarding the death of migrant workers in the creation of stadiums and the countryās views on homosexuality, which is illegal in Qatar.
Speaking on Real 92.3āsĀ Big Boyās Neighbourhood, 50 Cent said that the pair were approached to perform a duet at the tournament, with $9million (Ā£7.4million) allegedly on the table.
50 Cent has also announced plans to create a āmodernā version of Eminemās semi-autobiographical filmĀ 8 Mile.Ā āItās going to be big. I aināt got no duds,ā he said.
The post Eminem shares support after Boldy James seriously injured in car accident appeared first on NME.