By David E. Gehlke
Cabaret shows, “Dedicated To Chaos”, backstage fracases and legal disputes over the QUEENSRŸCHE name all feel like distant memories when thinking about the last ten years with Todd La Torre fronting the band. The former CRIMSON GLORY singer joined QUEENSRŸCHE at its lowest point i…
TODD LA TORRE Emerges As Outspoken Face Of QUEENSRŸCHE: ‘I’m Not Going To Be Muzzled’
-
Devo are selling “energy dome” face shields now
news
The veteran rock band have launched their own range of PPE products The post Devo are selling “energy dome”...
-
ACCEPT’s WOLF HOFFMANN ‘Loved’ Being A Professional Photographer
news, Rock News
During an appearance on a recent episode of "The Ron Keel Podcast", ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffmann admitted that he...
-
‘Genshin Impact’ cheat makers will serve jail time
news
It comes after developer HoYoverse took legal action against the group The post ‘Genshin Impact’ cheat makers will serve jail...
-
Governors Are Already Trying To Open States Back Up In The Midst Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
news
The governors of Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee announced separately on Monday (April 20) that they would join states...
-
Nintendo confirms post-release roadmap for ‘Splatoon 3’ alongside new weapons
news
Free, regular updates and a “large scale paid DLC” are both planned for 'Splatoon 3' The post Nintendo confirms post-release...
-
Torn Arteries – CARCASS
news, Rock News
"Flesh Ripping Sonic Torment Limited" is the name of a track that begins the second half of "Torn Arteries",...
-
Kanye West Says He Will No Longer Release New Music Until He’s Freed From Record Contracts
news
Kanye previously sued Universal and Sony over unpaid royalties and ownership rights. Kanye West Says He Will No Longer Release...
-
TESTAMENT’s ALEX SKOLNICK To Perform With CODE RED QUINTET In New York City
news, Rock News
TESTAMENT's Alex Skolnick will perform with the CODE RED QUINTET on Friday, November 5 at 9:30 p.m. at Chelsea...
Recent Posts
- ‘Making The Band’ contestant sues Diddy for sexual harassment in new $60 million lawsuit
- A$AP Rocky accuser reveals intention to pursue civil lawsuit: “We still believe that our claims have merit”
- Entertainment world reacts to Zelenskyy and Trump clash
- A$AP Rocky gives update on long-awaited album ‘Don’t Be Dumb’: “I promise I got some new shit in store”
- Kanye West asks jewellers to design a swastika chain for him